Fisher county texas rights

We just got our mineral rights my husband asked his dsd how often we should get the check for it he said it was a one time deal shouldnt mineral rights be monthly quarterly or yearly depending on how much its producing? Which i know nothing about the wells out there doesnt help much but was just curious of how often we should receive them :woman_shrugging:

The minimum is often $100, but you can reset that at $25. The royalties have to build up to the minimum before they pay.

Thank you its set at 150 an acre for 5 acres i believe ir has to reach 750 before we get a cut of it but im not entirely sure your probably way mire accurate then i am my husband skimmed the paperwork with the ledging on it but couldnt remember the details i figured we would still make money off it anyways :woman_shrugging: cuz thats how i always thought they worked anyways

One payment is for the lease bonus and you usually only get that one time. The other payments would be for royalties if a well is drilled.

Thank you :blush: been a month and havent got another check yet guess wait and see what will happen

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.