Fisher County NMA

I have inherited a part of the mineral rights in the following 161.70 acres NE/4 of section 51 Block 1, 313.68 acres of E/2 of section 51 Block 1, 74 acres of SE/4 section 2 Block E I have an offer of 4k per acre for my 15.260556 NMA. Does anyone know or can you tell me where to get more info on this, and find out if drilling has begun around there? What would be a reasonable offer?

I just want to make sure that I make an informed decision.

Not sure what if any activity has occurred, I was told there was at least 1 drilling permit issued. Would also like to know if they started any production and if the same company running it.

I would also like to here from the drilling company if they monitor this forum.

Thanks for the help.

Below is the Railroad Commission map with the two sections you described outlined in red.

Also attached is the plat Peregrine Petroleum filed with RRC in May, 2022 when they applied for permits to drill two wells in that unit. The permits indicate they will be drilled as stacked laterals with the well called the B001H extending from south to north at max depth of 7000’ and the B002H extending the opposite direction at max of 6,889’.

The plat shows the Chubb Unit covers the full east half of Sec. 51 and Sec. 56 that joins 51 on the north, so it looks like the interest you described in the east half of Sec. 51 should be part of that unit. RRC and the State Comptroller’s site (CONG) aren’t showing production or sales from either well yet so they probably aren’t completed, and possibly haven’t been drilled. You can check RRC’s online records for first production reports using Status Number 877626 for the B001H and #879372 for the B002H.

Peregrine formed a separate unit in Sec. 2, Blk E that they called the Railey Unit. That plat shows the Railey Unit covering only the west half of the section so it doesn’t appear to include any of the acreage you described there.

Fisher County - Sec. 51, Blk 1 and Sec. 2, Blk E

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.