Fisher County Mineral Leasing

Hello all, I am new to the forum and looking for advice (if any) on getting my minerals leased. Obviously we would be contacted by a company if they were interested, but there are many active and new wells all around me. We had the minerals leased many years ago, but nothing recently. I am curious if anyone has been successful reaching out to companies for leasing…?

Legal Descr: SEC 38 TR 219 E MILES 64.86 AC BERRY & COGGINS & BARN SOUTHEAST

You are correct that if they are interested they will come find you. Make sure that your name and address and description of the minerals are filed properly in the county courthouse. That is where the land men go to start their leasing. You can watch current activity on the Texas Railroad commission site.

Hi Mrs. Barnes, thank you for the info! I will be sure that they have my current contact info.

You are right on top of a conventional reef with some Canyon sand production. Horizontal activity to the north is Strawn sands which would have pinched out at the reef. Your best bet would be any renewed vertical drilling activity.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.