Fisher Co. Lease Going Rates

We have been offered a lease by Eagle Permian on the SE/4 of Section 108, Block 2, HC&TC Survey. My cousin has told me not to sign and the offer expires very soon. I believe the offer is low but I also don’t think our part is very large. I have no idea how to find out how many and who own interest in this property. I also would like to know what the offers are going for in this area for %royalty as well as the lease bonus. Because our interest is possibly so small I don’t want to spend a lot of money chasing this down. Thanks for your help.

What was the offer? Can you provide more info

They offered $350 with 20% royalty.

Negotiate We have negotiated before

1 Like

Did you sign lease? I own south 80 acres of mineral rights to that section and have a lease in place.

No I haven’t signed one. I recently found out about the property when the offer came. My mom passed and never mentioned it. What did you get? Have they done any drilling?

I understand there was drilling on the west half of this section. I signed the lease a couple of years ago for 175. I think you can get much more than that. there’s an active well on the next section over 109. This area is pretty hot right now.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.