Finding my mineral rights

Where do i find a map or info that will show me where my mineral rights are located? Looking in Reeves county, TX. Don’t have enough info to get county clerk to help. Thank you.

Here is a link to the Railroad Commission’s map system http://wwwgisp.rrc.texas.gov/GISViewer2/

On the top line use the pull down menu labeled “Select County” to get to Reeves.

If you have a legal description for the property look for the abstract number, shown as A-xxxx.
Use the pull down menu that has the looking glass symbol, select “Surveys”, plug your abstract number in the blank marked Abstract then hit “Query” and it will take you to that location.

If you can’t find your abstract number you can also search on the map by plugging in the survey name, block and section number. If you don’t find what you need post the legal description of the property here, or probably better in the Reeves County section under “Counties”, and someone will help you find it.

If you don’t have a legal description you can research the deed records yourself using Texasfile.com or one of the other on-line services that has deed indexes for Reeves County.

Thank you. I appreciate the help.