Finding Increased Density Filings for Ellis 5N 1E 7 1HX

I’ve been trying to check for INCREASED DENSITY on Ellis 5N 1E 7 1HX. On the OCC site for “OAP Orders and Case Files”, I was able to search “INCREASED DENSITY” in “Relief Type” through 3/18/2022, then nothing after that date. Many operators in the counties including McClain were getting approvals for 2 to 3 wells. Does anyone know what has happened to the site search function, or another way to find the information? I haven’t received any notices yet.

Their is one permit in that section for 1 additional well. There is a rig 2 miles west of your sections so I’d guess it will be moving to your section soon. (7-1N-5E)

I do not see an increased density for 7-5N-1E. They just finished the first well. May take a while to consider another few. You are in a different structural area than most of the increased density wells which tend to be over in 3W and 4W-quite a ways from you.

Landguy-did you mean 1N-5E or 5N-1E?

Thank you both for your responses. Is there something wrong with the OCC site for searching as I mentioned above? How do I contact the database manager?

They have a new data base in mid March. Electronic Case Filing

Thank you. I was using a bookmark and it didn’t tell me things changed. You are a great, responsive participant.

For cases older than mid March use the old system. For new cases after mid March, use the new system. I am not sure they overlap. Haven’t played with it enough yet. I found out about the new system at the OK NARO meeting when the OCC had a talk at the convention.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.