Find location of mineral lease

How could I find the location of my family’s mineral lease? Doddridge Wv Greenbrier District

There is no simple answer to your question, therefore I need to ask additional questions. Are you currently receiving royalty payments? If so, do you know the name of the well, ideally the API Number associated with the well? Do you have copies of any leases or pooling modifications? Do you know whose name the original lease was in / signed and approximately what year?

Thank you for the response🙂 October 2014 we signed a Lease with Antero. I don’t know if anything has happened since. This is what is on our Lease Agreement. Track or parcel # 4-10-28, 4-10-28.1, 4-10-30 Jemima Davis June 24, 1902 Doddridge Wv Book 31 page 389.Johnson Fork of Meathouse Fork of Middle Creek District of Greenbrier.

Here is a link to the Doddridge Assessor’s office interactive map Doddridge Assessor’s office map You have to allow Adobe Flash and agree to the disclaimer. It is a little finicky. The place to find the district, map and parcel is the upper left corner. The “4” is Greenbrier but it says “4” also. Map is “10” and parcel is either “28” '28.1" or “30”. You can zoom out to see the bigger picture. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you Nancy I appreciate the info?

The information you provided is a huge assistance. If you go to Google Maps and enter “Hughes Pad, Hunters Fork, New Milton, WV”, I believe your tracts on to the west on Hunters Fork.

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate the info very much.