Find Division Order from Geer and Teppco

How do I get division orders from 2 companies that phones are disconnected to collect checks from texas comptroller ?

If you are seeking to collect unclaimed funds that have been escheated to the state of Texas (managed by the Comptroller), then you go to:, find the unclaimed funds and file a claim with proof of ownership. If not and and you are finding disconnected numbers with operators, you may double check who the current operator is listed with the TXRRC.