Feedback on oil/gas property

Might anyone give me some thoughts about the potential value of the mineral and surface rights of our property in Reeves County? We have received offers of up $10K per acre. We understand that there are currently no horizontal wells but we believe that there are horizontal wells in property near ours.

Here are legal descriptions:

Legal: BLK:50-7, TRACT: 37, AB 705 BLK 50-7 SEC 37T&P ACRES: 640.000
LEGAL: BLK: 50-7, TRACT: 38, AB 2016 BLK 50-7 SEC 38T&P ACRES: 640.000

Also, might someone give me some guidance on how to find the API numbers for the wells on our property?

You can go to the TRRC Public GIS Viewer (http://wwwgisp.rrc.state.tx.us/GISViewer2/), select the Magnifying Glass from the tool bar and input the Abstract Number if you have it. It not, you can use the Survey name, but they are often misspelled or use the initials or don't so it's hit or miss to find. Here's a screenshot of Abstract 705. The last five digits by each well plus the three digit county code make up the API number. Reeves County is 389 so the SE-most well in the Abstract with "4" is API #389-33567. Once you know the API #, you can input in the search bar and go directly there on the map. You can also check the down arrow on the Circled "i" on the tool bar, click on "Wells", then click on any well dot (green = oil) and you will get a pop-up allowing you access the permit, and if there is production, you can scroll down and see the production records. You may still have to register (free) with the TRRC and you definitely have to allow popups. Firefox hasn't been working since an early summer update, so try to use IE or another browser. If you have questions, go to the main TRRC webpage and call for web assistance. They will help you get on. Hope this helps.

SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW - HOPE IT SHOWS UP. - IF NOT, SEARCH THE API # IN THE SEACH BAR (Upper Right)

Many thanks!!

TD,

This is a zoomed in GIS map showing Reeves County Sections 37 and 38/Abstracts 705 and 2016:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

The API # for Reeves County is 389. So API 389-33647 is one of the wells in section 38.

If you need further help let me know.

Clint Liles

Many thanks Clint!