Feedback Needed...Service to the people

My name is Nathan Gomez and I am new to the industry but had an idea and thought I would post it for some feedback. My grandmother whom is 93 and of Spanish decent signed a lease here in the Barnett Shale but no one ever followed up with her on the lease. They, operator and/or landman, sent out a division order that was never signed because she can't read english and because the lack of knowledge. After doing thorough research there was some neighbors in the same boat and when I called the operator there were some wells and money sitting in suspense. After figuring out what had to be done, the conclusion was that money was released from suspense and in to the peoples hands. Is there a service out there for people? I know that lawyers may be able to represent people for these types of services but there are people not willing to pay those fees because of low income and especially the older generation hispanic culture lacking knowledge. Again this is something that I thought about because of personal experience but any help/advice/tips/knowledge would be helpful. Thank you for your time in reading my post.

Respectfully,

Nathan

I am confused. If she signed a lease, why did she also have a division order? Was the property divided later for some reason? Are you saying her royalties were suspended because she did not sign a division order? I think that if she signed a lease she would get her royalties. I guess you need to clarify the question.

Ms. Davidson,

I apologize about the confusion in my previous post. The property was not divided but her royalties were suspended because she did not sign a division order. The same goes for the other neighbors on the same block. My question is...How many other people are there in the same situation?

I have heard stories about people who thought they leased but actually sold their minerals. Specifically, people were targeted who could not read and sometimes not speak English. I don't know of any such service, although I am assisting a friend who does not speak English well, and cannot read English, with a similar situation as you have described.