Fair value for 36 acres in Eddy County

I still need an idea of how much I should ask in selling the following mineral rights. Please help me, here…

33.541664 acres in SE¼ Section 20, Township 16 South, Range 26 East, N.M.P.M., Eddy County, New Mexico, Township 16 South, Range 26 East, N.M.P.M. Section 20:SE1/4

1.04 Acres in E½NW¼ Section 18, Township 19 South, Range 26 East, N.M.P.M., Eddy County, New Mexico. Township 19 South, Range 26 East, N.M.P.M. Section 18: E1/2NW1/4

did you get unitized?

I don’t know what unitized means…

i believe your acres are in a collectivized unit far greater than 640 acres. if it were my mineral acres, calculate how much oil has been alotted to you or how much you think you should have gotten in a one year period. now divide that by 365. this gets you a per FBOPD amount. ( flowing barrel of oil per day ). ( surge energy in canada drills new wells for under 12k. ) ask for $14,628 per THAT AMOUNT. you FBOPD amount. call a licensed landman. tell them what you have, tell them what you are expecting your check to be, and your mineral acres should fairly quickly get sold. ( if you want more, ask for more, it might take longer, but thats up to you )

ciking energy just got a huge bank loan based upon a $36,866 FBOPD amount.

viking energy. of houston. working the border of texas and louisiana. their info in at SEC.gov

Thank you, Tom! I appreciate your help.

Just as a general comment, I don’t think you want to be selling for $15k per BOPD. At net prices of $47/bo (after state taxes etc) you are talking about less than 12 months cash flow. That said, I don’t think that applies here. I don’t think there is any unit here. I don’t think there is any production here.

Gary, are you getting a revenue check from anyone?

I would guess your 16S 26E acreage is worth very little. Sub $1k per nma. Probably closer to zero than to the $1000. There is nothing there, there is no indication there is going to be anything there. North of the Delaware. North of the Yeso trend. Which is unfortunate as that is the bulk of your acreage.

The 19s 26e acreage is probably worth around $6k per nma. In the Yeso trend and close to some pretty decent recent wells. Perhaps call Spur Energy, they would be the operator here I believe based on conveyances from Percussion/St Devote and COG.

Best of luck.

Thank you, so much! I appreciate your help.