Exxon Mobil Bets Big on Permian Bonanza

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4225601-exxon-mobil-bets-big-permian-bonanza

Very good info, Mr. Liles! My husband works out in the Mentioned/ Orla area. We we’re just talking about this the other day. I grew up in the oilfield. My daddy drove for Ferguson Steer back in the 1950’s. We lived in Midland and Western Oil bought them. They later became the Permian Corporation. Now, my husband works for same company that is Plains.We lived in Monahans and he was the lead driver in Wink for many years. He worked 6 1/2 days a week, most days left at dark and came home at sunset. He was a very hard worker like my husband who is a pipeline controller operator for over 37 years. My brother has invented drilling apparatus that helps in many ways. I have a lot of family that has worked their tails off in pipeline, trucking and drilling. I have seen many a boom and busts. I remember when oil was $7 a barrel and my husband hauled oil on commission. Now, so blessed to have mineral rights in Oklahoma and Texas. Thank you for what you do. I am a MAGA Grammy that is proud of my family. God bless the USA!! :us_outlying_islands::us::us_outlying_islands::us::us_outlying_islands::us::us_outlying_islands::us:

Thanks for the history lesson about the oilfield…the Permian has been producing for a long time and will continue for many decades. I can remember working in the oilfield making $1.87 per hour. Nasty, either terribly hot or terribly cold on that rig floor in the winter time skiing around on the ice trying to make a connection…and dangerous…and if I was young again I would do it all over again.
MAGA and GOD BLESS AMERICA

:us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands:

Clint Liles