Explanation of Conveyance Language

Will someone please explain the following Conveyance is subject language stated in a Warranty Deed? "This conveyance is subject, however, to all mineral conveyances, mineral reservations, oil, gas, and other mineral, leases, royalty conveyances, or reservation, easements, ordinances and rights-of-way of record in the office of the County Clerk of Karnes County, Texas." Does this mean the grantor retained mineral rights?

This paragraph refers to all prior reservations, etc. If the Grantor(s) still owned any minerals after any prior conveyances or reservations, their mineral interest passed to the Grantee(s) unless this Warranty Deed specifically stated that the Grantor(s) reserved the minerals.

When I sold some property, the sales contract stated that I was reserving the minerals and so did the Warranty Deed that I executed. This deed also included the usual subject to clause like the one above.

Thanks for your replies. After doing more research, I located a 1924 Deed with my ancestor's name that contained the following language: "except in so far as concerns an undivided one-half (1/2) interest in the oil, gas and other mineral rights under said land, hereby conveyed, which said undivided 1/2 interest in said oil, gas, and mineral rights have heretofore been conveyed by us; his heirs and assigns, against every person whomsoever lawfully claiming, or to claim the same, or any part thereof. " Does this language indicate there is a seperate Deed for the oil, gas, and mineral rights conveyed to someone else?