In fact I spoke to the individual that is offering to lease my mineral rights today, and brought up those very things. Of course he told me no changes could be made to the mineral lease in that way; the same was said when I mentioned the Shut In well stipulations of 90 consecutive days not working for me, I would want that time to be cummulative days, over a period of 1 year ( thinking maybe he would counter and offer it on a 2 yr) but he again said it just wasnt possible that the owner wouldnt agree to red line or change anything. I mentioned about carrying me as an unleased mineral owner and that it may be the best thing for me to do. He told me about a past case scenario where everyone had signed, except for a few, and they were force pooled, which in turn only yeilded them 3/16% from RRC. If I didnt sign my lease, the owner has already had to expand in another area and the owner would do that with my property if he needed to. Well I understand everything he has said and I know that if someone wants something bad enough they will make a few exceptions. So I am putting him off, to give him time to think about what he can get done to close this deal, and so I can look a little more, make more side notes as to what I would accept. Then he will have to decide what to do for me. As you suggested I will seek advice from an Oil and Gas Attorney before I sign anything, if I sign at all. Thank you very much for your suggestions, advice and sharing your expeirence.