Expiring Lease

Hi all,

My family has a lease with Diamond expiring at the end of the year. I was wondering what info/advice anyone could give us as far as current going rates, drilling activity, etc...

56E 22N Section 31

Any and all advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

Jim

Hi James - I also have a lease expiring in December in 55E 22N Section 14 and am wondering if it will be renewed. Heard we have an oil glut right now and have noticed the price is dropping. Wondering if drilling has slowed in that area. I have checked the Montana website www.bogc.dnrc.mt.gov and don't see where a permit has been issued for my section. Any insight into what is going on in that area is appreciated.

Also was wondering if anyone can provide the link to the paid site where one can check production, etc?

Lou Ann, you can check production of wells in Mt right on the Webmapper. If I remember correctly you can click to identify a well and there will be the option to check production in the window that opens at the bottom of the page.

Lou Anne Gillson said:

Also was wondering if anyone can provide the link to the paid site where one can check production, etc?