Expand Lavinski 1 Test Well Update

Spud date was April 24. I was informed this evening that the rig is being moved to Louisiana tomorrow. In addition, I was told that Expand found a lot of what they were looking for and that they will be back. Could be BS, but Expand followed that same process for their Yancey well in Houston County: They drilled a test well, went away, and then came back and drilled a horizontal production well.

We will see…

3 Likes

Expand will wait to see what the Yancey well decline rate looks like

And Expand has not paid a penny to the mineral owners or reported the production on the Yancy!

I just posted Yancey production figures in a separate post.

1 Like

Where?

19 mil a day for April, daily average? Not great compared to others but like you say could be choked

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.