Excessive gathering fees charged on Triangle Petroleum's statements

I have an interest in 16 wells in McKenzie County, ND; 4 each in 4 1280 acre spacing units. Triangle Petroleum is the producer for all wells. In my latest statement from Triangle USA Petroleum Corp, the amount charged for "gathering" fees exceeds the owners value for each of 15 wells (the 16th well is "shut in"). For example, for well # 1009 the owners value for gas for Dec is $120.59 while $171.21 is charged as a gathering fee for a loss of $50.62. Triangle has not responded to my phone call or to my email requesting clarification. Two questions: Has anyone else experienced gathering charges exceeding the amount given as the owners value? and if so has anyone received a valid reason for such charges? Also has anyone else had difficulties communicating with Triangle? David

David, I have one well with Triangle, and have sent them one question, and received an immediate answer - simple question: when can we get our revenues electronically. Answer, not yet. I have had no problem with “gathering” being out of line. Just checked my last three revenue statements. Haven’t yet seen this month’s.

Ed, thanks for your response. David