Interested in selling inherited mineral rights and have no idea how to assess valuation. Received an unsolicited offer from Dustin Bell at Hill Country Mineral Partners. I reached out and requested a formal offer which I received. Hoping someone can give me an clue whether it’s valid/reasonable. Thanks!
- This offer and supplemental metrics are based on the interests owned by xxx. We would honor the price /nRa for all family members.
- For xxx:
- Dyer W A 28 lease, 0.000651 NRI
- Wanda 28 lease, 0.000651 NRI
- Total acreage 0.84 nRa
- Cash flow ~$3 per month. A current cash flow chart is attached showing the current production stream.
- Offer for xxx: $11,332.04 ($13,436 /nRa)