EOG activity

I have interest in Labors 2 & 3, League 270, Moore CSL and Labors 19 & 22, League 275, Glasscock CSL in Dawson County, just South of Lamesa – getting a lot of purchase offers lately. It’s leased to CSG Operating (EOG). Anyone know if there’s drilling activity in that area?

Im hoping there is interest in drilling on section 2 block 35 T5N. Good luck on your area!

What school land is that section in?

Does anyone know what these wells are producing?

1 Like

Yes currently a rig is on the east half of the League drilling Trinity A Unit from CGS. 2 well pad that are both 15,000 ft laterals.

Has anyone seen any drilling permits from CGS Operating in Dawson County lately? I haven’t seen any since January.

They submitted one for the Panther A unit yesterday

Thanks for pointing that out. I wonder why they describe the Panther A well location as being 8.3 miles southwest of Lamesa??

I believe they meant to put southeast. It’s in Sec. 37 Blk 35 T5N

It looks like CGS is letting some leases expire without picking up the options. Mine has expired with them and they told me they would be sending a release of lease

They did the same to me last year, then came back a couple months later and offered a new lease for less money

Did you lease back with them or lease out to someone else?

The original lease was taken over by EOG that they let expire. A couple months later the lease came from CGS and yes I did release with them

How much did they lower it?

KykeL, thank you for coming back to tell everyone CGS did not pick up the option on your lease. Would you mind telling where your lease was located?

It was in sec 44 blk 35 T5N

Thanks. Our interests which are leased with CGS are in sec 25, Blk 36

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.