EnWater SWDs, frack water stations

Has anyone else had any dealings with EnWater operating SWDs or Frack water sales sites on their property? EnWater just purchased the SWDs formerly operated by Probity SWD, LLC on FM 1450, Hwy 17, and some others in the area. I’m encouraging them to give NGL a real run for their money on SWDs in the area.

1 Like

UPDATE: EnWater bought the SWD contract on my property…formerly operated by Probity SWD, LLC. They’ve already changed the sign and are about to add a second H pump to increase the volume of water they can dispose of every 24 hours. We’ve been disposing of 300 to 400 thousand barrels per month and skimming about 6- 180 barrel loads of oil each month. Their improvements are going to raise the disposal volume to between 750,000 and 1 Million barrels per month…and the skim oil will come up accordingly. The more they make…the more I make. I like the way EnWater works so far…they’ve shot straight and they respond in minutes instead of days when something goes wrong.
So, if you get approached by EnWater to put an SWD on your land…tell them recommended them as a good operating company.

1 Like

Hi!

I am going to ask a question somewhat related.

We have a lease with a company and the operators are starting to drill and we are getting checks. My question: Enwater has approached us about running a pipeline through some of our interests. Do they work with us, the owners, or the operator holding the lease? I called the operator and they said it has nothing to do with the wells they are digging so it must be for another company.

Can we negotiate with them or does that infringe on the rights of the lease holder?

Thank you for any insight you can provide?

Mary

Mary, depends on what EnWater is doing with the pipeline. Are they transporting water to or from an injection well or storage/treatment facility? Your negotiating a ROW agreement with EnWater has nothing to do with the other operators on your land unless the proposed ROW passes through the pad or ROW you already have leased. You get your lawyer to make the best deal you can get with EnWater separate from any other operator on your land.

Good luck!

Thank You! A direct and simple answer to something I have been wondering.

Mary

Working on a temporary ROW easement with EnWater on Blk C-18, Sec 4 SE/4, W2. hope it goes well. Wade Caldwell’s office doing their best work. r / Navgoat

Primexx drilled their own SWD called the Baptist east of FM2448 and just north of CR310. Now they are drilling a new SWD 1.5 miles west of Hwy 17 on the south side of CR330. Both their SWDs will be served by the dual 12 inch produced water gathering/transport poly lines they’ve already installed over the area they are drilling up.

There’s so much produced water to be disposed of…even the SWD on my property operated by EnWater is not seeing any reduction in water disposal demand. EnWater is adding to the capacity of the SWD on my property…improving it so it will be able to dispose of 1 Million barrels of water each month…where it typically runs 400,000 a month now.

Update: 11/11/18…EnWater was bought out by WaterBridge Resources and have changed the sign on the SWD on my land again. So, that’s who will be negotiating with you for ROWs for produced water gathering lines.
Watch them…they will negotiate a deal with you for a 12 inch water line then run two or three more beside it in the ROW…and try to not pay you for additional lines.

, Reeves county, Tx :sunglasses::rofl::rainbow::stars::gift:

Update: 1-4-19

I mentioned in my last missive on this topic that WaterBridge bought out EnWater and are now operating the SWD on my property. Expansion of WaterBridge continues apace. The latest information I have is that Water- Bridge is now buying out all the NGL SWDs in Reeves and Loving counties and those in Lea county, New Mexico. Soon it will have a working monopoly on all produced water disposal in the Delaware and Permian basins…and the are working like beavers on the expansion of their gathering systems for the whole area.

Just thought you’d like to know.

Lawrence in Verhalen

1 Like

Any comment or information Ranch Water,llc?

Jovencito…Never heard of them to be honest. Keep yourself a good lawyer to negotiate through, is my advice.

2 Likes

I’m sure that’s good advice. Thank you

What is the growing percentage rate per barrel of water from a salt water drill? My partner and I just received an offer.