Enerlex

I received a letter from Enerlex in OK about selling my mineral rights.

I live in Maryland and I inherited these mineral from my mother who grew up in Panola County.

Does anyone have any information about what activity is going on down there that would warrant Enerlex contacting me about selling?

Has anyone had any dealings with Enerlex?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I get these all the time and here is my basic rule of thumb. If someone is offering you money for something, then clearly there is potential in the future. If drilling activity were going to be less, why would they offer you money? And for the most part, most of these companies are offering you much less thinking you'll jump at the cash potential. Bottom line - they aren't offering you money because it's worth nothing. Panola County is booming right now. I'm not selling a thing!

Thanks Belinda for the feedback.

That is sort of what I was thinking, but since I have no experience in this field, I am looking for all the information I can find.

I look for forward to any other information you may be able to provide in the future.

You're certainly welcome. Anytime!

Michael,

What is your Abstract #? The Abstract # tells the legal description of your mineral holdings. Let's pull up the GIS Map and see what's in your minerals area. Panola County, Texas is a good county to have minerals in. The Haynesville Shale and the Cotton Valley formations are very productive in that area.

Belinda is right about Panola County. It's been a hot area for several years.

Clint Liles

The abstract number is 222.

I have searched based on the little information i have and I am not sure what I am looking at or for.

Thanks for you help, Clint.

Michael,

After checking your minerals area in Panola County Texas I see some fantastic gas wells in A-222. Someone should be receiving some great royalty checks from these wells. Am posting a link to completion report on API 365-37433/Twomey Heirs/Well 1H:

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplG1FormPdf&packetSummaryId=16966

GIS Map of Panola County A-222:

Clint Liles

I am not "someone" who has been receiving royalty checks.

I haven't heard anything about this property for over 20 years.

I have someone down there looking into this for me.

Thanks again for your info.

Since this discussion is about a year old, has anything new happened in Panola County? My royalty checks have dwindled in the past several years. I have very small holdings in three gas wells (Williams #1,2,3) but two wells seem to have been capped and I only get small royalty checks on one well.

Is fracking a option in this area?

My checks have diminished the last three months.

I am not sure exactly what is happening but I guess it might have something to do with crude prices declining.

J. M. Benat said:

Since this discussion is about a year old, has anything new happened in Panola County? My royalty checks have dwindled in the past several years. I have very small holdings in three gas wells (Williams #1,2,3) but two wells seem to have been capped and I only get small royalty checks on one well.

Is fracking a option in this area?