Eminent domain of gold and silver patented claims

The state of Colorado ,CDOT , does not want to pay for the mineral rights of land they take , if they take the surface, what good is the minerals , with no access??? If anybody is interested in talking about this . I’ll tell my story. Seems not talk of this type of minerals are on here yet.

First thing that springs to mind, does Colorado tax your mineral rights they won’t let you produce ?

I own, manage and have explored hundreds of mining claims in my career. Call me with the number of patented claims, detailed location, and how you came to own them and perhaps I can send you in the right direction.

I have 4 patented claims 20.68 acres, own surface and mineral rights since 1976. the art in the denver post tells a bit of the story www.denverpost.com/ci_13796649 . looking at the CDOT's plan they could put the bike path next to the hwy. I believe that the whole taking is to keep anyone from panning gold in the creek since the creek will be state hwy. As we all know you can't even pick up a rock along the state hwy. it belongs to the State. This taking of land along hwy 119 (500') wide strip for maybe 5 miles will stop access to the creek and all land on eith side. They said we can keep minerals , with no access to the land locked surface and the minerals I believe they now need to pay for all the land , not just the flat areas.

I have much more to say on this . will leave off for now.will touch a few.

A. Vic's gold panning has been there from 1957 to present. How do you value this.

B. A web search on the search engines bring up a large number of hits , how do you value that in a taking?

More later

When land is taken you should get equal or better, real hard in my case to find something even equal.

Jess,

I have tried the numbers you gave me repeatedly with out success. One is busy all the time and the other must be turned off and I can't leave a message. I will be back in Colorado after 4/15. Give me a call then and maybe we can look at some maps and documents and see what can be done.

Gary Hutchinson

303-279-4113

l jess peterson said:

I have 4 patented claims 20.68 acres, own surface and mineral rights since 1976. the art in the denver post tells a bit of the story www.denverpost.com/ci_13796649 . looking at the CDOT's plan they could put the bike path next to the hwy. I believe that the whole taking is to keep anyone from panning gold in the creek since the creek will be state hwy. As we all know you can't even pick up a rock along the state hwy. it belongs to the State. This taking of land along hwy 119 (500') wide strip for maybe 5 miles will stop access to the creek and all land on eith side. They said we can keep minerals , with no access to the land locked surface and the minerals I believe they now need to pay for all the land , not just the flat areas.

I have much more to say on this . will leave off for now.will touch a few.

A. Vic's gold panning has been there from 1957 to present. How do you value this.

B. A web search on the search engines bring up a large number of hits , how do you value that in a taking?

More later

When land is taken you should get equal or better, real hard in my case to find something even equal.