Ellis county 5-18N-23W

I (Susan Clark) am totally confused by what i see when i look for information on this location. I see all sorts of things with gas companies, but can’t see if this location has been leased to them. The documents are too small to read and their “tokens bank” wont take my debit card! HELP! ALL i need to know is if this location has an active well leaed to an oil/gas company. I’ve received a lease offer and don’t know if itself it’s free to lease. I can’t trust our records because mom didnt write down what she leased the last two years of her life. Thankvyou!

You can look up her name on www.okcountyrecords.com and see if a lease is posted in her name. I find the advanced search option more useful. It is free to look and only a small fee to print. I download information digitally to save time and paper. If you having trouble with the site, I can check if you don’t mind sharing her name. It only takes a few seconds and I already have a subscription.

5-18N-23 did have an active gas well but it has been plugged and abandoned. You are probably free to lease.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.