Eddy County ORRI question

Could you please provide ORRI information on the following in Eddy Co. Lease ID NMNM 14473 N/2 NE/4 Section 11, TR 24S-27E 80 acres N/2 SW/4 Section 33, TR 24S-27E 80 acres We own 1% ORRI on this property. We have received an offer but not sure if we want to sell or hold on to it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Who was your offer from? I’ve had offers from so many places, Fortis Minerals, McMullen Minerals ( I think that one is not legitimate.) Pony Oil…There is another one I can’t remember.

LEsterak

Looks like there is a producing horizontal on that section. There will likely be infill drilling down the road, but there aren’t any active permits right now so who knows when that will be. You could always sell half of what you own to take some money off the table and keep half. I own minerals across the us and when I sell that’s normally what I do to keep some upside. If I were you I would try to get as many offers as possible. Desert Royalty, Tilden Captial, Fortis, Fortress, Anthem, Pegasus, Inspire AOG, Santa Elena, Foundation, Piedra, Kimmeridge, Maven, Brigham, Warwick, Viper, Bounty Minerals, Clear Fork Royalty, Petro Lima, Encore Permian, Double Eagle, and the operator of your well would all be good options for soliciting offers from. The above are end buyers and each one will put a different dollar figure on your specific section so its best to reach out to a few. If you dont want to go through that trouble you can always use a third party to list your property. You could find a local landman to reach out to the above groups, or you could use an online platform to do the work for you. online options include: Energynet, Drilling Info, Petro Values, or US Mineral Exchange would be options.

2 Likes

This is amazing info. Thank you!

Mitchell, do you have contact information for those companies that you could share? I’ve spoken with a few of the ones you listed regarding a royalty interest of mine, but would be interested to talk with more.

I should have info for most of them but I dont know if they want me giving out there personal info publicly. Most of them will have a general phone number to work through on their website.