Dunn County Twp 144 Range 92

We have 1,200 acres of mineral rights on this property in Dunn County. We had a lease that expired approximately 2 years ago and have not had any interest since. I am wondering if anyone knows if there are any current leases in this area of Twp 144 Range 92. Thank you

What sections are you in?

Ms. Kutchel, I don't think interest as far east and south 144-92 is very high right now. I believe that any offers you receive will be low and for long terms. This does not mean there is no oil there. There are no recently drilled wells in your entire township. There was one well drilled in the township east of yours which from the number I can tell was about 2009 vintage and it was not successful. 8 to 10 miles west of you there is a well in every spacing or almost. I wish I had something better to tell you.

We own all of sections 11, 15, 23, and the northeast quarter of section 22 in township 144 North Range 92 West.

joshua said:

Most bkkn/tf wells need to produce over 100k b/o to just break even on the cost to dt&c the well. That's not factoring in the lease and other costs. If you are flexible on bonus, An oil company would probably strike a production motivated deal with you, Meaning they piss or get off the pot inside of 18-24 months. You wouldn't receive very much of a bonus, but if there is oil on your property (data supports there is), they are going to go out and get it.

I would be interested in speaking more about it with you if you want it drilled

LuAnne Kuchel said:

We own all of sections 11, 15, 23, and the northeast quarter of section 22 in township 144 North Range 92 West.

joshua said: