Duke 19 9n 4w

Posted this in wrong place do reposting here.

I have a question on the Duke 19 9n 4w. We are leased in that section to Crawley under a very old lease. Roan drilled the Duke into that section which has been producing since early December. Looks like the OCC has approved the 640 unit for 19-9n-4w for that well.

Since we are leased to Crawley, my assumption has been that Roan had to lease the property from Crawley but I am not clear on the mechanics. While we got original paperwork from Roan early last year on their OCC cases, we have not heard anything since. I understand their was a pooling order but I have not seen that and cant find it.

Looks like the well was active about Dec 8 and we are rapidly approaching the 6 month date. I know that Roan pays on the 20 so I expect to receive a DO in the next week or so with first payment on 20. I would appreciate any insight into the process of being leased to one party and then having a second party operating a different well.

Call me when you get a chance

Order No. 681226 might be what you are looking for. Companies sell (assign), change nemes etc, or farmout to the operator, so Roan may not be named in the pooling.

Oops, I should have said "Crawley may not be named…: