Dubose stealing watermelons?

That is a pretty funny story about stealing watermelons…Please keep stealing those watermelons and letting us know what drilling activity is going on there.

I understand there have been some wells drilled last month. I don’t know if there was any production though

rumor has it that the noble well 59 0r the noble well 139 is producing 41 bl there has been a new permit for a noble 59 well no 2 these wells are in s w of terry co about 9 10 miles west of wellman 5 drilling rigs in this area. will be looking for watermellons ln this area 20 to 30 oct will tel you what I find about the 1 nov.

Looking forward to hearing the update.

We are anxious to hear the updates (At least I am). I have tried to make contact with an operating company that starting drilling 2 months ago in Terry County, but they have not returned my calls.

e dubose said:

rumor has it that the noble well 59 0r the noble well 139 is producing 41 bl there has been a new permit for a noble 59 well no 2 these wells are in s w of terry co about 9 10 miles west of wellman 5 drilling rigs in this area. will be looking for watermellons ln this area 20 to 30 oct will tel you what I find about the 1 nov.

Hi E Dubose,

Were you able to learn anything on your trip to Terry County?

e dubose said:

jUST BEN MADE AWARE OF ARTICAL AT http://www.kcbd.com/story/16039140/new-oil-boom-for-terry-county

Does anyone know if there has been any drilling, or successful discoveries, around the Rich Lake area northeast of Brownfield? I have been contacted by Threshold about some acreage I own around Rich Lake. The land is so poor for farming, you could not even raise your voice on it. They have offered $350 per acre and 20% royalty. Thanks.