DT is absolutely correct!

If you own rights in Doddridge county, check and double check your name in the records. Check the records of the folks who gave you the MR. Check the records of the folks they were married to...check periodically. He is right, it could be gone if you aren't watching. Trust me, I have paid $3500 over the past nearly 3 years to get back what rightfully belongs to me!

DT you turned off the comments, but I couldn't stand it!! =)