Dry gas lease in eastern Dewitt Co. TX

Anyone know what a gas lease bonus and royalty % would go for for about a 1000 acres in north eastern Dewitt along 77?

PLEASE FOLKS!! I understand the excitement of your possible windfall of "found money" and I realize all the freedoms and possibilities that may be provided to you by these, but before you make YOUR decision please watch the documentary "Gas Land"..…

Thank You

Sorry Steve, but you need to peddle your stuff to a different forum. I don’t think your going to get a lot of converts here.

Hello Morgan, not really trying to peddle anything, I hope you enjoy the extra income you receive, I hope all my skepticism is found to be wrong and you, your kids, your grandkids and your neighbors are never impacted negatively by this. thanks

Morgan Barnett said:

Sorry Steve, but you need to peddle your stuff to a different forum. I don't think your going to get a lot of converts here.

Morgan - If the property is contiguous it would be safe to expect something north of $2,500 per net mineral acre or higher. I would pay as much as $3,000 per nma. Standard royalty is 25%. Hope this helps! If it’s not already leased, I would be very interested. Thanks and feel free to contact me at kurt@3fep.com

I am also interested in knowing what a “dry gas” area lease bonus & royalty would be for 15000 acres in Southern Lasalle County…close to Webb county border in Encinal area…am very interested in finding out who to talk to about this