Dripping Vat well area

Inherited minerals for the above sections with active leases. Anyone here on the Dripping Vat?

Welcome to the forum. Did you have a particular question about the well?

Well I know in the 1990’s this well was hopping. The last few years it has not produced much. Are Things looking more promising?

There are three Dripping Vat wells. You may not be in all three. Wells have a natural decline as they age. This is normal and to be expected.

Mom had said that it was because the gas price went so low. We have all of section 4 and some of section 5. I was just wondering who else is on it and what their thoughts are.

Let me correct my spelling. The wells are called Dipping Vat.
The volume of production of the wells has normally declined. Here is a picture from Dipping Vat 1-4. It started out at nearly 200,000mcf per month and only has about 3000 mcf per month now. Wells 2 & 3 look similar in decline shape but with different volumes. Prices have varied over the years. There are approximately 484 respondents to OCC cases, so many, many owners in the section.

The lower production wouldn’t be because of the price of natural gas falling?
I haven’t moved these mineral rights over out of my moms name. They are currently leased. I am just trying to figure out how to proceed from here.

If you have inherited, then you need to go ahead and get them in the names of the proper heirs.

The lower production for these wells has nothing to do with the prices. It is a natural decline of the well due to the pressure loss as production takes place.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.