Drilling schedules

I asked this in another forum and am new to this site. Does anyone know of rig schedules for sec 33-18n? Sorry for the repeat question.

What is the range. 33-18n-? e

Ron --the complete legal is 33-18n-03e

Ron McKenzie said:

What is the range. 33-18n-? e

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD22304.pdf

Ron, Thanks for the info. I am new to the mineral business, so I have a lot of learning to do. I leased to Devon back in Feb. 2014 and since then have had a number of offers to buy my rights and have not known just which way to go, sell or keep and hope for a good well. I know that Calyx is a buyer for Aubrey McClendon and he is a 30 day rig up and down kind of guy. As you have shown me the spud notice from back in May, if I'm not wrong, that gives me a good clue that drilling may begin soon and explains the intensity to buy my minerals. Again, thanks

Roy

Ron McKenzie said:

Take your time and get more info. They have some good wells around you and there should me more to come. The spud date is the day they started the well. It should be done by now.

Thanks Ron, Just had another call yesterday offering 3750.00 per acre and was told his boss might possibly go a little higher. Told him that my thought was to keep the minerals but would keep him in mind. Just to keep them thinking and on the hook. Hope I made the correct decision but only time will tell.
Ron McKenzie said:

Take your time and get more info. They have some good wells around you and there should me more to come. The spud date is the day they started the well. It should be done by now.

I think more info is what you need . It is just now starting with the drilling and they are getting some nice wells .

I am new to this as well. I would love any information on 18N 3 E Section 33. Thanks

Mary Read the above postings and look at the links. Let me know what you want to know. Have you leased yet ?

Mary, What quarter of section 33 are you in and who are you leased to

Mary Doyle said:

I am new to this as well. I would love any information on 18N 3 E Section 33. Thanks

I don't know what quarter of section 33. The only information I have is from the pooling document that Ron was able to find for us and email the link on and the lease number on the pooling check (the first and only correspondence we have had from American Energy - Woodford). The lease number is WOOD16211-001. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Roy Ray said:

Mary Doyle said:

Mary, If you have your lease document, read down and check to see if they specify (in a typed in blank) the quarter by inserting a NW/4---NE/4---SW/4---SE/4. This will sometimes be followed by another such as N/1/2 of NW/4. This will then possibly be followed by Sec 33/18n/03e. If you do not have a lease document yet, then you probably won't know just where the proposed well will sit. Maybe someone on the forum can give you better info but that is the way my lease is made out.
Mary Doyle said:

I don't know what quarter of section 33. The only information I have is from the pooling document that Ron was able to find for us and email the link on and the lease number on the pooling check (the first and only correspondence we have had from American Energy - Woodford). The lease number is WOOD16211-001. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Roy Ray said:

Mary Doyle said:

Hi Roy,

I'm waiting to get a copy of the lease document. I'll let you know as soon as I have the number. Thanks so much.

Roy Ray said:

Mary, If you have your lease document, read down and check to see if they specify (in a typed in blank) the quarter by inserting a NW/4---NE/4---SW/4---SE/4. This will sometimes be followed by another such as N/1/2 of NW/4. This will then possibly be followed by Sec 33/18n/03e. If you do not have a lease document yet, then you probably won't know just where the proposed well will sit. Maybe someone on the forum can give you better info but that is the way my lease is made out.
Mary Doyle said:

Roy Ray said:

Mary Doyle said:

Dear Roy,

I received a copy of the Drilling Title Opinion yesterday. The Section reads: The Northwest Quarter (NW/4) of Section 33, Township 18 North, Range 3 East, Payne County, Oklahoma, containing 160 acres.

Also, just as a side bar there is a Roy Ray listed here as well as on the copy of the pooling order that Ron was able to get for us. So out of curiosity is this you? Are you related to Eulalie Dallke or Mary Morris? Mary Morris is my grandmother.

Another question is - once the well begins producing and royalty checks are issued, how do they calculate what to pay and how much?

Many thanks, Mary

Roy Ray said:

Mary Doyle said:

Roy Ray said:

Mary Doyle said:

Hello Ron, One more question. After a well is spudded, is there a time limit as to when the drilling must begin? I seem to recall reading that drilling must begin in 90 days or less. After checking OCC records using the info on the link, it appears that no drilling has started even tho the surface casing has been concreted.

Thanks

Roy

Ron McKenzie said:

A well is spud when they start drilling.