Drilling on my minerals

Section 23 14 13 and 24 14 13 drilling active

In order to gain meaningful insight from our readership, it is highly encouraged that you ask specific questions. Specific questions beget specific and often actionable answers.

MRF Administration

Welcome to the forum.

Do you mean 23 and 24-14N-13W? I do not see any permits for those sections. There are permits in sections 15,22,27 and there is a rig onsite in sec 36. There are old active wells in 23 and 24. Did you have a particular question that would be useful for the community?

It would be a horizontal well. Starting in sec 14 and going to sec 23. Drilled by continental 14 N 13W

Bethel- it will help if you can clarify what your question is!

I am wanting to know if continental is planning on drilling a horizontal well on sec 14 14 N 13W and section 23 14N 13W I own some minerals in those two sections. This is in Blaine county.

Yes, in theory. Continental is planning two horizontal wells called the MW 2-14-23XHM well in 14&23 14N-13W and the MW 3-14-23XHM. You should have gotten the paperwork for the cases is you still live on Wildwood…

As of today, I do not see permits for the new wells yet. CLR does have permits in the sections immediately to the west.

image image

Thank you. I will be watching to see what happens.