Drilling/minerial worth

Does anyone know anything about Sections 208, 225 in Pecos Co.? Are the drilling anywhere near there and can anyone tell me how much the minerals might be worth? Section 208, Abstract #5, Section 225 Abstract #774 Section 207 West half abstract #763, Section 207.5 abstract #4848. Thank you.

Karen

Karen,

Diamondback just finished drilling a well in 208. They have permitted 2 wells across 208-225, just recently. See map below. The other two sections (207, 207.5) with pink ellipses do not have any horizontal well activity.

How much are the minerals worth? I don’t know for sure, but here are a bunch of silly details to give you the impression that I know what I am talking about. :upside_down_face:

The upper Wolfcamp (i.e. Wolfcamp A) seems good enough to drill here based on offset production, which isn’t too much of a stretch seeing how they already drilled one well and permitted two more. Not sure about any other zones (Wolf B, BoneSpring 2 and 3 shales), they should be less viable than further north. But having the well drilled and permits means this should get people’s interest. Diamondbacks State Elbert 7-8 well (4237139779), just barely off the north edge of this map, came online 1Q2019 at some of the highest rates in Pecos.

Wolfcamp A with some activity and pretty good offset rates. Worth $7-10k per net royalty acre. For 208 and 225. 207 and 207.5 with no activity, probably half of that at best. Like you say, might be worth. If they don’t drill any more wells, worth a good bit less. If they drill a ton more wells, worth a good bit more.

Thank you so much for the information. We own 225, 208, 512, 207 2071/2 and some more so just was wondering.