Drilling in Weston County

I understand that someone is drilling in Weston County or very nearby. Can anyone shed more light on this?

Dick Pulver

I live in Newcastle and haven't heard anything. Drilling has been very slow here the last few months.

Thank you, Jan. It was reported to me that a well had been drilled in the Fairview area, possibly late last year. Should you learn of any activity I would appreciate hearing about it.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150615005249/en/Contango-Oil-Gas-Announces-Initial-Muddy-Sandstone#.VYEfdPlViko

Thank you for sharing that David. I'll have to see if I can find any details from the Elliot's about it.

David P. Whitley said:

I talked to Dwight Elliott's granddaughter. She said they plan to drill several more on their place.

Thanks, David.

David P. Whitley said:

Jan Farella said:

I talked to Dwight Elliott's granddaughter. She said they plan to drill several more on their place.

Jan Farella said:

Jan, Our property is near Fairview and the Kuemmerle Ranch. Can you tell me if the Elliot's property is anywhere near there? Thanks.

I would say it is pretty close.

Thanks a lot.

Jan Farella said:

I would say it is pretty close.

Dick, I found out it's about 6 miles from the Kuemmerle place. It's on the corner of the Fairview Road.

Thanks very much.