Drilling in wayne wv

I just hope everything works out. I think they want the 5+5 lease because its going to be longer then 5 years before they start drilling.

no west v does not have forced pooling yet, they will try to get it I am sure it was meant to benefit the one who got low balled, but what it really does is forces every one to be low balled but the oil company, I looked it up and found that out months ago..

Does any 1 know the names of the big companies drilling in WV. Id like to talk to some and bypass the middle man.

The one in Harrison county is presision gas in the Harrison county and the other name they are useimg is console energy I’m Jane Lew wv

The check came from cnx gas in pa

You might be able to look up on line who is actually drilling in the area. I know KY has a site for the division of Oil an Gas that lists permits, wells completed, spud reports etc.

Chris Adkins said:

Does any 1 know the names of the big companies drilling in WV. Id like to talk to some and bypass the middle man.

Can any of you refer an attorney that knows about dealing with O/G leases? That represents the landowner not O/G company. I live out of state but have mineral and surface rights in Wayne County. I have been reading everything I can get my hands on, and joined several forums, but this savvy business lady knows when to seek professional advice. Base on much that I have learned, I know that the lease that was offered is as low ball as they can start at.

I did speak with David McMahon, co-founder of the Surface Owners Rights Organization, who referred me to an attorney who wants a retainer and a % of my first well. Is this common practice?

Like Chris, I am new to this game with much to learn. Appreciate any input you can offer.

Has anyone worked with a company called Land and Mineral Management of Appalachia, or LMMA? Their web site is pretty interesting.

where is the land in wayne? I just hope u don't jump the gun and take a low offer if we in wayne stick togeather we can get a lot more.

Carrie Bob Waters in Huntington is a mineral attorney u can talk to him

Chris there is an old saying, and I will use it, "Mama did not raise no fool named "...so I am not in any hurry to sign anything. Peter Branch area...are you near there? Have you conducted business with Bob Waters? I appreciate the lead. Have you also checked into this LMMA? Sorry I have to sign off for the evening, but will check back in tomorrow.

Peter cave? iv talked to him but never done business with him. Iv not talked 2 LMMA but have talked 2 gulfland and exterra .

I hope every1 starts holding out for the bigger money

Peter Branch, is the description on my property taxes. Thanks for the information Chris. It feels like they are not going to be doing anything immediately, that is why they want the 5+5. They certainly haven't offered enough to tie my property up for 10 years!

yeah I told them I would sign on a year or 2 at the $250 but im not on the 5+5 that's for sure. I know where Peter Cave is off 37 but have never heard of Peter Branch.

How many acres do u have in Wayne?

My Brother and I have 74 acres. He is in Michigan and I am in Florida. He is recovering from health issues, so I am on my own to research for both us.

You might want to check out the forum (on GMS) "Gas Meeting for Surface and Mineral Owners in Lewis County WV and Surrounding Areas" posted by Timothy M. Greene. He is with LLMA - the reply by GMS Site Publisher is what got my attention. I plan to touch base next week with Mr. Greene to see what I can find out about their service, fee's etc.

if u find anything out please let me know.

Chris I will...tried to friend you with a link for the above forum/discussion. Not sure how all of that works with this site which is why I posted this much information here. Learning as I go. Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks if I here anything from any of them ill let u know.

Does anyone know where to get a Notice Of Forfeiture Form for WV at?

IF ANYONE KNOWS IF THE LAND HERE OFF BEACH FORK LAKE, IS BEING LOOKED AT ONCE AGAIN, FOR DRILLING, I WAS OFFERED 100 A ACRE LAST YEAR, AND ASKED FOR 200 ACRE.....BEING DISABLED, AND IN NEED OF A NEW JEEP, MY LAND IS A HUGE TEAR DROP UP TO THE RIDGE WHERE JACK BLACK, THE QUEEN PROPERTY, AND FRED FRIARS OLD PROPERTY ALL COMES TOGETHER, AS WELL AS MR BROWNS, THIER IS ONE GAS WELL UP THIER ALREADY...CONTACT ME LARRY STREET 304 523 0645...BLAIR BRANCH AREA...WITH FULL ROADS ON JACKS PROPERTY, AND I HAVE ROADS ON MINE..MINE ARE A BIT STEEPER..