Drilling in Tulare County

I have notice a large drilling operation east of Tulare and was wondering what company might be doing the drilling and if there are other such wells in the county? The drilling began around July 5.

Where exactly? I have my rights leased by Hess and they are exactly on the border of Tulare and Kings counties several miles north of Kern county to the south. Hess has supposedly spudded a well about 5 miles ENE of there in Kings county. I got that from Internet and DOGGR map. If you have seen it in person then I would love to know precisely where. Thanks in advance. Also do you have rights leased and whereabouts?

It is on Road 168, just north of Avenue 192, southeast of the city of Tulare. I do not have rights. I am looking to do a story on the drilling if I can pin it down. The exact location is 17024 Ave. 192 Strathmore.

Redwall said:

Where exactly? I have my rights leased by Hess and they are exactly on the border of Tulare and Kings counties several miles north of Kern county to the south. Hess has supposedly spudded a well about 5 miles ENE of there in Kings county. I got that from Internet and DOGGR map. If you have seen it in person then I would love to know precisely where. Thanks in advance. Also do you have rights leased and whereabouts?

It says Spectra Exploration, Inc. New Well "Hani 31-1" It says confidential so it appears that it is a test well and they do not have to disclose much more than that. I hope that gives you some new information.

Rick Elkins said:

It is on Road 168, just north of Avenue 192, southeast of the city of Tulare. I do not have rights. I am looking to do a story on the drilling if I can pin it down. The exact location is 17024 Ave. 192 Strathmore.

Redwall said:

Thanks. They are drilling down to 3,000 feet and at more than 2,000 feet had not found anything.

Redwall said:

It says Spectra Exploration, Inc. New Well "Hani 31-1" It says confidential so it appears that it is a test well and they do not have to disclose much more than that. I hope that gives you some new information.

Rick Elkins said:

Redwall said: