Drilling in Terry County

Rumor has it there are several wells producing at this time at around 40-50 barrels per day. This is less than was expected in this area and operators are still working on optimizing daily production results. Anybody else hear anything?

nope, spoke to a guy who said he hasn't seen anything and went on to tell me that the windmill idea was squashed because of Prairie Chickens.

Has anyone heard of a leasing company called Coastal Land Services Inc.? I was contacted by their representative about leasing some acreage I have in Terry County. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey Under par, 40-50 barrels per day. Is that a "bad" number for a well in this area of Texas? Wonder what they were expecting and why.

Hello Robert,

In what quadrant of Terry County is your property located? Thanks.

Robert Tilden said:

Has anyone heard of a leasing company called Coastal Land Services Inc.? I was contacted by their representative about leasing some acreage I have in Terry County. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Shelby. It is in Sec45, Block E, Sec 46 Block E, and Sec 48 Block E. Thanks for the reply.

dont sell to guick

Hi Robert,

I was told that 40-50 barrels is mid-level. It sounded like 40-50 barrels was less than expected and tempering their enthusiasm in this area. I will follow up in a few months and see if anything has progressed.

Robert Tilden said:

Hey Under par, 40-50 barrels per day. Is that a "bad" number for a well in this area of Texas? Wonder what they were expecting and why.

Thanks Under Par! I appreciate the info.

Anybody hear anything else out in Terry County. With the number of well permits issued during the last 7 months, there should be at least a half dozen producing wells by now. I guess having boots on the ground would be helpful. I am also curious about the well spacing in Terry County...anyone have an idea on this?