Drilling in Okmulgee?

Hey hey, just wondering if there are drilling plans in Okmulgee area as I keep receiving offers to buy. I own rights in 30-11N-12E and a couple other pieces in the same area for reference. Thanks in advance!

Yes, there is leasing in section 30-11N-12E and surrounding sections. Calyx has a permit for multiunit wells just to the south of you.

Hi Martha! I did sign a lease with Calyx a few years back but they didn’t end up drilling in my section. That must be why the feelers are being sent out. Ah well lol.

You might get new lease opportunities as the drilling gets closer. If your old lease timeframe included COVID time, activity slowed down while rigs and crews were on hold until prices picked up.

Yes, I looked at the paperwork and it was in June of 2019 so right before Covid hit. It would be nice if there were some activity in my area but just a ways off and I’m outta luck lol. Thanks so much for your feedback!

The offers to buy indicate that more than one “somebody” knows something. So hang in there and see if you get some leasing offers.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.