Drilling Activity

We have a lease currently active on a 10 acre parcel in Section 12, Block 34 of Howard County. Does anyone know of any drilling activity in this area or anything planned for the future?

Michelle, is the interest by any chance in the East 240 acres of Section 12, Block 34, T2N? I see a lease in the Howard County records signed by Paul Osborne matching that legal description.

If so, I do not see any activity on your tract other than two shut-in wells, but in the West 400 acres of Section 12 the operator Diamondback has received a permit to drill a horizontal well. I've included in this post a plat showing the unit boundaries for the well.

Your minerals are in a very good area, and are valuable even in this low commodity price environment. If you have any other questions about your minerals, please feel free to send me a private message and I would be happy to answer any questions that I can.

Yes, that is the lease I'm referring to. Thank you so much for the information.

Good Morning, Trent. I assume this is an offer to purchase these rights since we do have an active lease. We are not interested in selling any of our holdings, but thank you for the offer.