Drilling Activity

I have mineral rights in Richland County that I leased several years ago. I believe the current lease is up next year. Is there any activity near or on this property?

T22North. Range 55 East, MPM

Section 30: Lots 1 and 2; E1 / 2NW 1/4. NE 1/4

Thanks for any help or advice!

We own 160 Acres ( T22North, Range 60 East, Section 5 sw 1/4), just east of you along the MT/ND boarder. Our lease expired about 1 1/2 years ago and so far have not found anyone who wishes to offer a lease. The Forum has mentioned a couple of companies that might be interested in the area and I was planning on checking into that this summer. If I have any positive feed back (or even negative) from any of the companies that I contact, I will post to this forum. Our old lease with XTO was $200 ac for 3 year.

Robert Carleton (Toll Free 888-832-2244, 224)

Thanks Robert. I don't know who our lease was with as we were contacted by Lonetree Energy who set the deal up for their client. At the time they were very hot to trot and paid $500/acre for a 5 year lease with 19% royalty. It will expire in May, 2016.

I have got to think this property is a money maker. Stay in touch and I will do the same.

Robert Carleton said:

We own 160 Acres ( T22North, Range 60 East, Section 5 sw 1/4), just east of you along the MT/ND boarder. Our lease expired about 1 1/2 years ago and so far have not found anyone who wishes to offer a lease. The Forum has mentioned a couple of companies that might be interested in the area and I was planning on checking into that this summer. If I have any positive feed back (or even negative) from any of the companies that I contact, I will post to this forum. Our old lease with XTO was $200 ac for 3 year.

Robert Carleton (Toll Free 888-832-2244, 224)