Drilling activity on specific properties in Bottineau County ND

My Mother has mineral rights on Several properties in Bottineau County ND. Is there a simple way to find our what drilling activity is happening on these properties and what producing wells exist on said properties?

Thanks in advance.

I moved your request over to the Bottineau County ND Category. You need to post the Section, Township and Range to get more specific help.
And yes. Go to the ND oil and gas commission website. You can find quite a bit there for free. www.oilgas.nd.gov

Property Description I have is as follows

T164NR76W Sec 29 Lot 4 Sec 30 Lot 1 Less 5 Acres - more fully described in Book 60 Page 177 Sec 31NE Sec32 W2 NW - Net Acres = 16.34

My mother is trying to obtain accurate information on the number, location and production of wells on the above described properties.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

FYI I did go to the ND.GOV site but was unable to figure out what I needed to input - My Dumb??

Not your dumb. You just need the right address. First one didn’t work. Try this one. https://www.dmr.nd.gov/oilgas/

Go to Well Search . I found no wells in sec 29-164N-76W I found quite a few wells in 31-164N-76W. North Souris field.
None in 32.

Go the the GIS Map Server. Type in 31. Then Zoom to section.

List of wells in 31. A is active Dry is dry hole, PA is Plugged and Abandoned, Confidential will not be available to the public for a while.
You have to pay a small fee to get the production data-or at least I do.