Drilling Activity in Licnoln County

Is there any drilling activity in section 26? Can anyone help me with the status of new leases being offered in the section? A group of my cousins and I recently found that we hold mineral rights in section 26, and are really rookies at this. So far, I have learned some from the MRF. I know I have a ways to go! Thanks in advance.

Please give the complete location. There are many section 26's. Need Section-Township-Range.

Section 26, Twshp 16N, Range 4E. Thanks.

Lily 1-26 was plugged 6-29-98

Vincero 26-1 was drilled in 1996 and plugged in 1996

Jesse Rodgers #1 was dry 1979

None were productive

There has been quite a bit of leasing over the last 999 days. Reagan Resources, Calyx Energy II LLC and Universal Land Services LLC are the three companies listed. Last lease posted was in August.

Is there some way I can view the lease activity? One of the three you companies you listed has contacted us.

Thanks for your help!

You can view it if you have a subscription to DrillingInfo.com which is pretty expensive.

The other way is to try okcountyrecords.com Not sure if Lincoln County is on there, but you can search by their company names and maybe the section-T-R. It may give you a ton of lines. Not all the leases will be posted. No values for bonus are posted. That is private.

Calyx posted 15 leases in 2014 in S 26

Universal Land Services Llc has posted 16 in 2014

The ranges on royalty offered is 1/8th (don't take) to 3/16ths to 1/5 (what I would take)

Thanks again for your help. I'll try the OK County Records site. Thanks for the royalty advice. Two plans have been offered so far. 1/8 with a larger bonus, 3/16 with a smaller bonus.

Don't take 1/8th. Tell them that you know 1/5th is being offered. If this is your first lease, come back. Their first offer will most likely have clauses you do not want.

I'm going to "friend" you! Thanks so much for the help! I understand what you're saying. There is another wrinkle to this. I am representing a group of my cousins. I am 62, and I am the youngest by far. One is in her 90's. I'm wondering if the higher bonus might be a consideration , since long term deals aren't to attractive to most of them.