Drilling Activity in Leon County, TX

Hi to any one out there any news about drilling activity in Leon. Hope all of our guys and gall,s in the War make it back home, Ex Veteran

Hello, Philip! I have land in Leon County that I've just leased to a broker San Luis Energy who is representing Ironwood Oil and Gas out of Houston. They leased property that Anadarko wanted, but wouldn't pay a price I thought was fair.

Lady from Georgetown.

Gena Turner said:

Hello, Philip! I have land in Leon County that I've just leased to a broker San Luis Energy who is representing Ironwood Oil and Gas out of Houston. They leased property that Anadarko wanted, but wouldn't pay a price I thought was fair.

Lady from Georgetown.

Hi Gena, thank you for your info.I am leasing my Land to Jason B Lane Energy Partners ,LLC

Out of Tomball, TX. I leased about 30 yr,s ago to Sunoco the land man said that the oil was like a ocean we will see that was about it I got a small Royalty check for three years Than that was that, I know that there is two well,s capped on my land I got that info from Attorney two yr,s ago. Other than that please stay in touch I know something is going on. Your Friend Phil

Where is your place in Leon County? I wonder how close we may be. Gena

Hi Gena my land is on The J Onery Survey, A-656, Leon County Hope all is well Phil

Gena Turner said:

Where is your place in Leon County? I wonder how close we may be. Gena

DM Frisman Survey, A-267

CJ. Cummings Survey, A-180

Chester Rockwell Survey, A-724

James DeAtley Survey, A-235

Alfred Penn Survey, A-701

Henry DeAtley Survey, A-230

William Watkins Survey, A-924

Manuel Cresencio Rejon Survey, Abstract #19

Gena

Hi Gena I see U owe Some Tracts . The Texas Railroad site will be able to help to see how close etc, I will go on later tonight and see .

Best Regards,

Phil

Hi Gena hope all is well, I been researching I see in Robertson County The Amoruso Oil Field is quite close to us.The biggest find in quite some time I read about the Leour Deal etc. The field was named after the geologist John Amoruso please keep in touch;

Best Regards

Phil

Philip Hollman said:

Hi Gena I see U owe Some Tracts . The Texas Railroad site will be able to help to see how close etc, I will go on later tonight and see .

Best Regards,

Phil

I understand Jason Lane’s group is about to drill some horizontal woodbine wells in Leon County. There are several plays going on in Leon County at this time. The Deep Bossier, The Bossier Sand, and the Dexter-Woodbine. The Bossier plays are gas and the Dexter Woodbine play is mainly oil. The newest Deep Bossier play is located West of Centerville, being the Encana Gresham well. Another deep prospect is North and East of Centerville offsetting the Millieons Survey to the East. It has not been tested. Allied, PMO and Chesapeake have drilled horizontal wells South and East of Centerville in the Woodbine. The Dexter play has been active in the Northeast part of the county near the Freestone County line near the Oakwood Dome.

Sir thank you so very much for your information, I am just glad to meet nice people like you and Gena it makes my next month and a half on crutches seem like a minute again Thank you and The Best to you and your Family

Best Regards, Phil

James H. McConnell, CPL said:

I understand Jason Lane's group is about to drill some horizontal woodbine wells in Leon County. There are several plays going on in Leon County at this time. The Deep Bossier, The Bossier Sand, and the Dexter-Woodbine. The Bossier plays are gas and the Dexter Woodbine play is mainly oil. The newest Deep Bossier play is located West of Centerville, being the Encana Gresham well.
Another deep prospect is North and East of Centerville offsetting the Millieons Survey to the East. It has not been tested.
Allied, PMO and Chesapeake have drilled horizontal wells South and East of Centerville in the Woodbine. The Dexter play has been active in the Northeast part of the county near the Freestone County line near the Oakwood Dome.

I have land in Leon County as well in the WO Reavis Survey. Does anyone know of any activity near there?