Does this mean the well is drilled and producing

Does this mean the well is drilled and producing? Continental Resources, Inc. Forrest 5-5-8-17XHW 35-137-27591 05,08,17-2N-4W CD MU Exhibit: ______ Date: Multiunit Well Allocation 2019 04526 Stephens Woodford Total Completed Interval Completed Interval in Completed Interval in Completed Interval in 7,607 5 540 8 5,309 17 1,758 % in section % in section % in section 7.10% 69.79% 23.11%

The OTC production site shows this well active as of 10/20/2020. They also show production for October and November 2020. https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php

Thank you!:blush: Pete …Greatly Appreciated!

Today I went down to the diggins today and there was lots of activity. Two working type white trucks, 3 company men type trucks and one one ton flat bed. Several men walking around. Then two long tank trucks came and one backed up beside the tank battery and I assumed was filling up. Don’t know if he was filling up with oil or water though. The other one pulled up at the end to I guess wait his turn. His truck had the “flammable sign” on the side. Anyway I didn’t find out anything. They are not giving out any information. Anyone else know anything? As I traveled down that way I could see the top of a rig but I never could find it after I got down in the area where I thought it was. Is there anything suppose to be drilled in 2n 4w area?

My last post was about the Jared 2 and 3 wells and they had the signs up so I guess we made a well anyway.

Today I went down to the diggins in 2n 4w to the location of the new Jared 1 and Jared 2 wells (the signs were up for them) and there was lots of activity. Two working type white trucks, 3 company men type trucks and one one ton flat bed. Several men walking around. Then two long tank trucks came and one backed up beside the tank battery and I assumed was filling up. Don’t know if he was filling up with oil or water though. The other one pulled up at the end to I guess wait his turn. His truck had the “flammable sign” on the side. Anyway I didn’t find out anything. They are not giving out any information. Anyone else know anything? As I traveled down that way I could see the top of a rig but I never could find it after I got down in the area where I thought it was. Is there anything else suppose to be drilled in 2n 4w area?

Sounds like some activity in area. That’s good. Glad to hear well signs posted for Jared 2&3.

Of course I meant Jared 2 and 3 not 1 and 2. Will try to post this picture I took today.

1 Like

Linda, Pete confirmed that the wells in 0502n04w which are also in 32 3n 4w Garvin and 5/8/17 Stephens 2n 4w are now producing. Thanks to Pete I was able to figure out how to look this up! I don’t know if Hutch is still out there, but I know he had some in 17. Pretty exciting to see oil going back up. This may well be the last houraah… for oil. Hope not, but we shall see. ( not to get political or anything… ) I will always be so grateful to you, Rick, Hutch and Martha for helping me figure all this out. I started this journey in 2012. Rick actually met me in Duncan to help me figure it all out. Makes me smile that there are still some wonderful folks out there who are willing to help someone out. I’ve learned so much. And my in laws who had the amazing foresight to trade legal services for mineral rights. Truly amazing and I am so grateful.

Jennifer you are so right…We to were green but a lot of great folks also helped us out. Rick, Hutch, Martha, Bob Berry and of course the Keck’s (Lindarigtrecker). Everybody was so helpful in so many ways. Rick did the same for us by meeting us in Moore OK and helping us with our journey in 2012. Wonderful new friends who we are so thankful for. Great news to see some activity is coming back to the diggins. Looking good for a lot of fine folks and hopefully more. What an exciting time it was for us all. Be nice to see it happen again.

We to were fortunate to have to family with the foresight to make the right decisions which we will carry on.

One last Thank You for The Mineral Right Form which made it possible for us all.

1 Like

As you know we also fell into that group that received lots of help from the ones that were named above and many others. Rick and M.Barnes as well as Hutch and several others helped us so much! Rick also came down to meet us in Lindsay the first time. He met with us another time in Moore and looked over our papers when we were going to sell some of our royalty and gave suggestions that turned out to be VERY helpful! Several times M. Barnes has helped us out with suggestions and information. Hutch also has helped us figure amounts of acreages we were being paid for, etc. But it hasn’t stopped there. Many others have lent their knowledge and expertise of oil field. Too many to mention and others that may not want their names mentioned but to whom we are forever grateful! What help we may have given was meager at most and we enjoyed doing it. I have really enjoyed this forum and the great people we have been privileged to meet along the way. Now down to some good news about 2n4w action. The Jared 2 and 3 wells that were drilled on Section 16, 9 and 4 (I believe it included 4) have come in as very good wells I’ve been told. I don’t know anything about all the other work that is going on around here but there is again lots and lots of oilfield equipment running up and down the roads. AND we went to Norman a couple of times and I’ve never seen so many people out or the traffic so thick so the oil sales have to go up. Yea!!!

There has not been a completion report on either the Jarred 2 or 3 (S162N4W). There is no production posted for these wells on OCC website either.

4 more months & you will have your first check. Then the proof is in the pudding.

I hope it’s not 4 more months. Wells have been producing since January.

Probably get DO’s & revenue in June or July.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.