Does any one know what oil company's are currently leasing in Richland County Mt. and how to contact them? what lease and percentages they are offering?

I have mineral rights in Richland County,Mt we were approached by petro-hunt and they really tried to take advantage of us,we have gotten a little more educated since then,but would like more info. Like who is leasing in that area and how to contact them

http://www.whiting.com/index.asp

I believe they are in Richland County. Dave, Land Vice president very helpful. Look at his bio on ste

If you and he MEAN BUY and not lease , do not contact me , if you mean lease in either Westby or Elkhorn Township in Divide County ND , I had an offer from Kadrmas in Dickinson , whom I believe is leasing for Marathon , which I turned down , I will entertain an offer.

Kenneth : I live in Ellijay, Georgia and with relatives still own mineral rights on 5,600 acres 1/2 way between Wibaux and Baker. Petro-Hunt has made me a oil lease offer which I am sitting on for the moment. I did sign a non-exclusive 3D survey option with Petro-Hunt already. I am curious as to how Petro-Hunt tried to take advantage of you on the oil lease?

well to begin with they only offered us $20 an acre,we learned that other company’s were offering a lot more.I have a cousin in Sidney who warned us that petro-hunt takes advantage of people that don’t know what they are doing. My advice is to get an attorney from the area that you have mineral rights,that has knowledge of the area.

Curt Waldron said:

Kenneth : I live in Ellijay, Georgia and with relatives still own mineral rights on 5,600 acres 1/2 way between Wibaux and Baker. Petro-Hunt has made me a oil lease offer which I am sitting on for the moment. I did sign a non-exclusive 3D survey option with Petro-Hunt already. I am curious as to how Petro-Hunt tried to take advantage of you on the oil lease?

We have 400 acres 26N 59E and were just offerred $500.00 bonus and 3/16 royalty.

that sounds more like what I’ve heard company’s are offering,what company was it? Do you have a contact I could call?

Raymond Meldahl said:

We have 400 acres 26N 59E and were just offerred $500.00 bonus and 3/16 royalty.

What section are you in?

Raymond Meldahl said:

I know you wrote this concern a few years ago but as i was going through this site i was compelled to respond or ask you a question I also have mineral rights in Richland County my family the Hennen's homestead way back when i inherited from my father Archie Hennen i was sent a letter the other day wanting to lease my mineral rights for a period of 3 years at 350 an acre i negotiated up to 375 per acre and i have 18% royalty this seems to me to be fair but i live in oregon and am not up to the goings on i understand your frustration and i hope every thing turned out good Theresa Hennnen