I own rights on three different leases in Wichita County. These are old, shallow wells on leases that date back to 1910. Old. Waggoner Oil and Gas recently took over production with P66 as the Payor. Waggoner sent me DOs for NGL but not oil since the previous operator transferred it without a DO. To my surprise, we have never been paid on NGL on any of these leases even though they are producing it. Is that unusual? I have been getting offers to buy rights in Wichita County which I thought was odd given the age of the wells and relatively no new activity. The last post here about Wichita County was over four years ago! I hesitate to ask if I would legally be owed payment on NGL dating back to the start of the lease. I just asked it. Anything I should do other than return the DO?
Ken