Divison Order discrepancy - Reagan Core in Reagan County

Received division order for “reagan core” - took a lot of research for me to confirm that my records for section 21/Block E/ Gerogetown RR Co. Survey matches what they are talking about!..My records date b back to 1962 and list 3/128th royalty with a .0029297 interest… Division order states “3/1024 of 0.26587396 for 0.00151249” - have been unable to get resolved as of yet with ConocoPhillips - (emails have been exchanged, but no one-on-one communication as of yet- voice messages not returned except by email with no new explanations)…should I sign division order as is? should I attach a letter with my documentation saying I disagree with their findings?.. this division order is pending - and relates to a lost piece of mail since 2018 - royalty checks have been on hold - advise appreciated.

Unless you own the entire tract, your ownership percentage for division order purposes is further reduced by multiplying by a fraction in which your net mineral acres are the numerator and the total acres in the tract are the denominator.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.