Division Papers

Hi everyone I just got my division papers ,, question is how long does it take for next step to happen ? And I wonder if they are going to be more wells this is #1

All of this is in Karnes County -Karnes City

Texas Lady,,,

http://www.mineralweb.com/owners-guide/leased-but-not-producing/division-order

here is some good information

Usually they put you in pay status once you return the signed division order, and you get paid with the next month's pay cycle. But it can vary depending on what your lease says, how long the well has been producing and other factors. State law is 120 days from date of first production.

CAN I CALLED THEM AND ASK THEM WHEN WILL I START GETTING PAID OR SHOULD I WAIT ?

Devon has been pretty good about communication when my neighbor calls them. Our well sold first production the end of March & they told him the check would be sent the end of September.

Thank you sir , you were right ,, just got my check !!!!!

Wade Caldwell said:

Usually they put you in pay status once you return the signed division order, and you get paid with the next month's pay cycle. But it can vary depending on what your lease says, how long the well has been producing and other factors. State law is 120 days from date of first production.