Division Orders

You will get little if anything from Surge. Except delay and legal nonsense. That seems to be their moi. They have no intent to be our friends and allies. Perhaps get Richard Pruitt to rep for you --he seems to be the greatest expert on how to deal with them. Now they have decided to be our payer and taken it from old Lion Oil in Arkansas. They said dont expect any money for months while we change over. We in Texas need a lot of work on our Railroad Commission. All in need kicking out in the next elections. I will probably end up on a shitlist from the Surge Company. I can afford it--if anything ever comes of it.

Pat; Goggle Texas Railroad Comm. and then click on their online access. Then U will get a page of area's U can reach online. Go to the second one listed, drilling permits and click on launch. U will see a page and on right side U will see a box with Counties listed, click on Borden and ho to bottom of page an submit a dates you would like to see and then click the submit button, If U want to view Surge activity is doing under County listing there is a box for operator # just below County listing and use #760725 and then hit submit on bottom of page. You do not have to sign in. PM ME IF u need help

This is so strange. when I go to http://www.rrc.state.tx.us/ in the blue address line the third option is "RRC login", which then requires a lot of paperwork in order to access. Do you already have a user ID for them? The only other choices on that line are from left: contact us; RRC A-Z, then RRC Login, followed by Jobs and Resource Center. will appreciate your assistance.

Once you are on RRC website, ignore blue line. Lower on page is section Useful Links. In that list is Data - Online Research Queries. That opens a new menu list with permits, completions, production etc

thanks so much.

I tried to tell you months ago that Surge isn't going to pay anything as long as they can delay and look for loopholes. Our leases are disappearing into the black hole of legal philandering. If someone or group with power and desire does not get serious about it millions of our $ are gone.

BJ2, are you referring to Section 10 in Blk 32 or Blk 33, T-3-N? I live in Borden Co , and might have direction for you, but have to have more info from you to know where the well is located.

PJ. I believe BJ2 is referring to the Clara Good 10-15 1H, Location 10-blk 32 3N drilled by Tall City, now belongs to Surge and is still producing!

Is BJ2 indicating that he/she has not gotten a division order? I will be glad to share more local Surge contacts with BJ2 if that will help.

Must not been any problem with our title. Received Division orders for our first well drilled by Surge that started producing 12-12-17 today and there decimal point for royalty interest was just a slight bit larger then what I figured from the plat drawing of the well unit on the TRC website. I have no complaints about Surge like others due in this discussion question I posted.

Dan3, did you ever get paid by Surge? I’ve been waiting nearly a year and they’ve stopped communicating.