Division Orders, sections 12 & 1, 5N, 5W, Grady County

My operator for the Bogey 1-12X 1H and the England wells is Red Rocks Oil and Gas. Production began on both 11/1/2018. So now we’re about 10 months out and no royalty checks or division orders. I looked at the OCC website to find when DO’s are issued but found nothing. Does their website tell us that? If not, where might I find that elsewhere? So far Red Rocks hasn’t answered my email about this. Plus no notice to me by postal mail. Red Rocks could make life easier for everybody by periodically posting such info on a website. Anything you all can tell me about this particular situation or the process in general would be appreciated.

Patience is a virtue in the oil & gas business.

Division Orders are not listed on the website of companies. They are private contracts sent to the mineral owners with clean title. Time to send a certified mail return receipt letter to the Division Order Department requesting statutory interest and the Division Order or letter as to why there might be a cloud on the title. That way you know who received it. The longer they wait to pay, the more interest they have to pay.

There are hundreds of mineral owners in the section, so it does take quite a bit of time to trace all the records.